DUE TO THE ONGOING PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY, WE ARE SUSPENDING OUR MONTHLY OPEN EVENINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Therefore, please be advised that the OPEN EVENING scheduled for 24 March is cancelled. We are however still open to new member applications for when the public health climate improves.
South London Theatre is entirely run by its members. As well as those wanting to tread the boards, there are opportunities to get involved backstage, learn technical skills, help staff the bar, box office or front of house, or help out with our huge costume collection. As a member, you will also experience the thriving social side of SLT and, of course, be able to come and see a packed schedule of productions for a fraction of the price of the West End!
Membership costs £50 per year (£25 concessions), and entitles you to be as active as you choose within the theatre. There are no extra show fees. Members also benefit from:
- Two complimentary tickets as an initial joining gift for your personal use (for you only, or you plus a guest) to an SLT show/s of your choice during your first year of membership
- Reduced price tickets for all SLT shows
- Access for you and your guests to the Members Club Bar 7 days a week
- Invitation to Members Club social events
- Admittance to our private SLT Members Group on Facebook
- Email Newsletter containing all the latest SLT show and club information
If you’d like to know more about how SLT works, with no obligation to join, we hold regular Open Evenings. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing public health emergency, these occasions have been paused for the moment. Normally, you would arrive between 7:45 and 8pm, and you can learn about all the ways to get involved (both on stage and off), take a look around our Grade II-listed building and meet key people who can connect you with the opportunities you may be interested to take up. You can then decide whether and when to join as it suits you. Watch this space for announcement of the next Open Evening.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Membership Director.
As a full SLT member, you're very welcome to volunteer for one of the many roles we need to help our theatre run smoothly, such as front of house, box office and the bar - you can find out more at New Member Night, or just ask any of our volunteers.
If you've already joined us as a full member and had the basic training in one of our disciplines, click on the button below to sign up for a spot!
Login for Existing Members
Login here to:
- Renew existing memberships (expired since April '18)
- Check payments are up to date
- Remind yourself of your Membership Number
- Update your member information
- Print off a membership card
- Register and pay for events
Please only use this login if you have already registered for membership, and have previously had your username confirmed to you.