South London Theatre is entirely run by its members. As well as those wanting to tread the boards, there are opportunities to get involved backstage, learn technical skills, help staff the bar, box office or front of house, or help out with our huge costume collection. As a member, you will also experience the thriving social side of SLT and, of course, be able to come and see a packed schedule of productions for a fraction of the price of the West End!
Membership costs £50 per year (£25 concessions), and entitles you to be as active as you choose within the theatre. There are no extra show fees. Members also benefit from:
- Two complimentary tickets as an initial joining gift for your personal use (for you only, or you plus a guest) to an SLT show/s of your choice
- Reduced price tickets for all SLT shows
- Access for you and your guests to the Members Club Bar 7 days a week
- Invitation to Members Club social events
- Admittance to our private SLT Members Group on Facebook
- Email Newsletter containing all the latest SLT show and club information
If you’d like to know more about how SLT works, we hold regular New Member Nights. The next one is at 8pm on Tuesday 12th February at the Old Fire Station. Turn up on the night and you can learn all the ways in which you can get involved, both on stage and off, take a look around our Grade II listed building and meet key individuals who can connect you with the opportunities you may be interested in. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Membership Director.
As a full SLT member, you're very welcome to volunteer for one of the many roles we need to help our theatre run smoothly, such as front of house, box office and the bar - you can find out more at New Members' Night, or just ask any of our volunteers. Click on the link to sign up for a shift!