Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love

AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love 3 years, 2 months ago #1

The Thrill of Love auditions are next month and I hope to see lots of auditionees in the bar on the below dates:

Wednesday 15th October 8pm 

Thursday 16th October 8pm 

Sunday 19th October 6pm 

I have placed a black folder in the bar with audition pieces which you are welcome to read and leave or take home if you so wish. Please leave the folder though!

I can also email pieces so just drop me a line rachaelwatkins@me.com

Looking forward to seeing you at the auditions, any questions please ask!

Rachael Watkins

Re: AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love 3 years, 2 months ago #2

Remember to come to audition for this exciting play with 4 strong female roles and a fast paced script.

An intriguing story of love, lust and fanaticism.

Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th 8pm and Sunday 19th at 6pm.

See you there!

Re: AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love 3 years, 2 months ago #3

• Jojo
Hi Rachel, I've emailed you about the audition pieces if possible can you send me the scripts for Sylvia and Doris please; Or can you let me know the pages you are focusing on for the parts and anything else I might need to know in regards to auditioning. Thank you Jo : )

Re: AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love 3 years, 2 months ago #4

Oh yes!!! This week people! Email me if you haven't seen the audition pieces. This is going to be a thrill of a ride, hope to see you there don't leave me hanging!!! Gerrit??? Hope to see lots of familiar faces auditioning and lots of new members too.

Re: AUDITIONS - The Thrill of Love 3 years, 1 month ago #5

Have had 2 fantastic auditions so far this week, thank you to everyone who has auditioned there are going to be some tough decisions to make. Still one more left if you fancy a part in this "thrilling" production!! See you on Sunday at 6pm :)
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by raqwat.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds