Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov- and 22nd

Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov- and 22nd 3 years ago #1

Wardrobe clear out on Saturday 15th Nov 2-6pm - we have a few volunteers but could certainly do with some more. It was really quite enjoyable the last time with some good company and some hilariously ridiculous finds. We made six big bags for charity shops and seven for "textile recycling". Well worth the effort but lots more to do.

Last Edit: 3 years ago by Carole.

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov 3 years ago #2

Hi, are you happy for people to pop by for half of it? Might be able to drop by 2-4. 

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov 3 years ago #3

Yes, definitely! I'll hopefully be there for the second half as I've got a rehearsal elsewhere at 2pm...

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov- and 22nd 3 years ago #4

Thank you very much to today's enthusiastic team lead again by Jess. Today we had Kay, Elena, Hazel, Rita, Kevin, Kathryn and Carole (the other one).

Todays best find was a sky blue waistcoat made for Tommy Steele

Bag tally - 14 for recycling and about 8 for charity shops

After innumerable shirts and coats, we are hoping that Jess will let us tackle ladies dresses soon.

Same time next week to see if we can beat that bag tally.

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov 3 years ago #5

Hi all, just to say, I'm available to help with wardrobe clearout this Sat. See you there!

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov 3 years ago #6

oh, now I have a cast and rough idea of their sizes, can I check if you are throwing away anything that might be suitable for Abigails party please (8-)

Re: Wardrobe clear out Saturday 15th Nov- and 22nd 3 years ago #7

More clearout this Saturday 22nd

Do come and help us Charlotte - and you can make sure we don't throw out any lovely 1970's stuff (unlikely as that sort of thing is obviously useful).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds