Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Macbeth Auditions

Macbeth Auditions 3 years ago #1

I have dropped off the audition pieces for Macbeth in the bar this evening. There are 9 separate pieces for the following parts:

Macbeth
Lady Macbeth
Macbeth with Lady Macbeth
Duncan
Banquo
Malcolm & Macduff
Witches
All other female roles (using Hecate speech)
All other male roles (using Sergeant)

I have all the pieces as individual word docs. If you would like me to email you any of the pieces I can do so (though as a member of the bar team I really should encourage you to go to the bar and have a pint when picking up audition pieces). Please send me a private message with your email address if you would like me to do so.

I will be auditioning Macbeths and Lady Macbeths on Sunday, January 18th and all other roles on the 19th and 20th.

There is a complete cast list breakdown HERE. Please note that I am willing to be flexible with regards to the gender and age of some of the roles.

Cheers.

Bryon

Re: Macbeth Auditions 3 years ago #2

Re: Macbeth Auditions 2 years, 11 months ago #3

I have added an extra date for Macbeth Auditions because some people cannot make the Jan 18-20 ones. The extra audition will take place on Jan 4. Meet in the bar at 6.30pm.

*Please do not come to this audition if you can make the other auditions which will be structured specifically for lead parts.

Re: Macbeth Auditions 2 years, 11 months ago #4

Hi Bryon

I sent you a PM about this in December - is it better to contact you by email?

Ta!

Kate :)

Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by plainkate.

Re: Macbeth Auditions 2 years, 11 months ago #5

Hi Kate - 

Did you get my PM?

Re: Macbeth Auditions 2 years, 10 months ago #6

** Macbeth Audition Update **

The audition on Monday January 19, will be held at the Rosendale Pub on the corner of Rosendale Road and Park Hall Road (from SLT you walk down the road that runs along side the West Norwood Cemetery).

8pm Start. We are using the East Room as a green room and auditions will take place in the West Room. Please ask the staff how to get to the rooms if you have never been before. I will be in the bar prior to 8pm.

Whilst it's not a requirement, I think it would be polite to buy a drink at the bar as they are giving us the rooms for free.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds