Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AUDITIONS! Scarborough by Fiona Evans - This Week

AUDITIONS! Scarborough by Fiona Evans - This Week 1 year, 4 months ago #1

Very excited that I get to say auditions for Scarborough will take place tomorrow (Thursday 28th July) at 8pm and Sunday 31st July at 6pm both at Stanley Halls.

Performance Dates: Tuesday 25th-Saturday 29th October 2016
First Rehearsal: Sunday 4th September

Audition pieces can be found: http://www.southlondontheatre.co.uk/auditions/

Character Breakdowns:

Daz 
Playing Age: 15-18
Accent: Newcastle 
Self-assured and always the joker. Frustrated at not knowing how to keep hold of what he actually wants. 

Lauren
Playing Age: 25-35
Accent: Not Specified 
Within her position of authority is she truly being torn between two worlds or just acting in her own selfish interests?

Beth
Playing Age: 15-18
Accent: Newcastle
Confident and gives as good as she gets. Naive but not easily taken advantage of.

Aiden 
Playing Age: 25-35
Accent: Not Specified 
As a trusted member of the community is he abusing the power that brings with it or on an inevitable course dictated by his past?

Essentially two two-handers, all actors have equal stage time. Playing ages are linked to key plot points so please do read through carefully before auditioning.

Accents are flexible however, so if you're confident portraying someone from 'oop north' a bit then fantastic but if not, don't be put off and we'll experiment with that in the audition/rehearsals.

If you have any questions about the auditions or even the play itself, do not hesitate to contact me by emailing: stephanie(dot)urquhart(at)yahoo(dot)com 

Graham and I look forward to seeing (some of) you later this week (hopefully).

Steph

Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Steph.

Re: AUDITIONS! Scarborough by Fiona Evans - This Week 1 year, 4 months ago #2

Was a lot of fun to actually hear it being read out loud by our auditionees last night - final chance on Sunday 31st at 6pm.

Steph & Graham

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds