Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #31

The pin only holds it at the top of the "General" board not the recent post list, so Up again.

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #32

Who is going to be the one to nudge this over £27,000?

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #33

• Naomi

Well, somebody did! :)

Post by Carole

Who is going to be the one to nudge this over £27,000?

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #34

• JLH
  • NOW ONLINE

And now it's over £30,000!!

Amazing or what!! Great oaks from little acorns grow....

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #35

Wow! :-D

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 6 months ago #36

Oops - nearly slipped to the second page...

up you go...

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 5 months ago #37

So.....

UP!

Post by Brian F

The pin only holds it at the top of the "General" board not the recent post list, so Up again.

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 5 months ago #38

Look at that lovely figure £37,452. Now we just need to nudge it over £40k and we're 40% of the way to our total in such a short space of time. Go SLT!

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 5 months ago #39

And lovely that so many people have pledged too!

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 5 months ago #40

About time this got a helping hand up to the top of the board again

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years, 5 months ago #41

Now over £40,000

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years ago #42

How does Gift Aid work?

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 3 years ago #43

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/gift-aid.htm

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 1 year, 8 months ago #44

Nothing seems to have happened recently, but... I sent Geoff a cheque last week. It wasnot for a pledge on the site. Should I pledge in retrospect???

Re: SLT Restoration Appeal for Pledges - SLT needs YOU 1 year, 8 months ago #45

No reply, so I will add it as a pledge for the 2015/2016 tax year.

Time to create page: 0.24 seconds