Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AUGUST BAR ROTA

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 11 months ago #16

• Naomi

If you can please arrange for what seems like everyone I've ever met to stop getting married and/or having hen parties every weekend for the next two months I'll be there like a shot! 

Post by barrota

So, if the weather takes a turn for the worst in August, can I count on a flood of weekend volunteers, then?

Yes?

Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Naomi.

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 11 months ago #17

• Naomi

Do we need an extra person on 1st August for the comedy social in the bar? If so, bung me down for it cos i'll be there anyway.

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 11 months ago #18

It certainly couldn't hurt, thanks, Naomi.

I think the plan is for drinks to be served only when there is a gap between acts so it could be an evening of periods on inactivity interspersed with frantic drinks serving!

Post by Naomi

Do we need an extra person on 1st August for the comedy social in the bar? If so, bung me down for it cos i'll be there anyway.

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 11 months ago #19

• CalB

Hi I can do 8th in the hope that there will be peeps around after the clear up and that I may be permitted to partake in barbecue. I'm seeing an outdoor production outside London but can probably be there a bit earlier than the usual opening time as am guessing that the bar may open early to support the barbecue and thirsty helpers?

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 11 months ago #20

Thank you, Cal.

Barcom will indeed be ensuring that the clear-out helpers will not lack for refreshment.

Post by CalB

Hi I can do 8th in the hope that there will be peeps around after the clear up and that I may be permitted to partake in barbecue. I'm seeing an outdoor production outside London but can probably be there a bit earlier than the usual opening time as am guessing that the bar may open early to support the barbecue and thirsty helpers?

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #21

Aloha!

I can do Sunday 9th afternoon, and also Thursday 27th - feel free to drop down and buy me an early birthday drink if you're around ;-)

x

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #22

I'll do the following:

- Sunday 2nd evening
- Monday 3rd
- Sunday 9th evening
- Sunday 16th afternoon
- Monday 17th
- Monday 24th

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #23

Marvellous! Thanks, Natalie.

Post by LaVoce

Aloha!

I can do Sunday 9th afternoon, and also Thursday 27th - feel free to drop down and buy me an early birthday drink if you're around ;-)

x

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #24

Davetastic!

Post by Dave Hollander

I'll do the following:

- Sunday 2nd evening
- Monday 3rd
- Sunday 9th evening
- Sunday 16th afternoon
- Monday 17th
- Monday 24th

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #25

• Naomi

I am a complete idiot and have just realised that I have managed to double book my bar shift with the GC meeting next week. Is anyone able to swap for another of the weekdays? Sorry!

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #26

I can swap

Post by Naomi

I am a complete idiot and have just realised that I have managed to double book my bar shift with the GC meeting next week. Is anyone able to swap for another of the weekdays? Sorry!

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #27

• Naomi

Fanx!

Post by JassieFish

I can swap

Post by Naomi

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #28

Well done, that man!

Post by JassieFish

I can swap

Post by Naomi

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #29

Thanks to Malcom, Caroline, Shona & Cal for keeping the thirsty clearer-outers refreshed on Sarturday.

....and also thanks to Chaz, Bryon and the Joseph Kers for keeping the bar open on Friday....and providing Mr & Mrs Lyne with some impropmtu entertainment!

Re: AUGUST BAR ROTA 2 years, 10 months ago #30

Still ten vacancies between now and the end of the month.

It would be good to get all the Sunday's staffed at least; they are the rehearsal-heavy shifts.

Time to create page: 0.27 seconds