Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Next social: free comedy in the bar on Sat 1 Aug

Next social: free comedy in the bar on Sat 1 Aug 3 years, 3 months ago #1

Can we sneak in two more super previews before the Fringe? Too right.

And it’s free entry.

Come on down to the bar on Saturday 1 August – no tickets required; seats first come, first served.

Our very own Si Holland is at the helm, introducing our very own Alex Watts doing his debut Fringe hour, 25 Stories. Exciting stuff.

And we’ve bagged hotly tipped sketch duo Twins – brought to my attention by a legendary comedy producer no less – whose show, Pret A Comedy, is directed by Ben Clark from Pappy’s.

Plus newcomer Scarlett Dobson (Jane O’Hanlon’s daughter, Charlotte’s sister) is doing a short set.

Have a drink, have a laugh, support SLT Comedy.

Show starts at 8pm. See you there!

Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by jen_pv.

Re: Next social: free comedy in the bar on Sat 1 Aug 3 years, 2 months ago #2

Rumour has it that crafty Alex Watts has already sold a shedload of tickets for his Edinburgh Fringe show. I'm hearing great things and can't wait to catch his final preview in our bar this Saturday. Plus wonderful sketch duo Twins.

With super Si Holland on hosting duties. And we welcome promising newcomer Scarlett Dobson.

Free to get in.

Getting out: negotiable.

Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by jen_pv.

Re: Next social: free comedy in the bar on Sat 1 Aug 3 years, 2 months ago #3

• helen

Anyone else around tonight to see the lovely Alex?

Re: Next social: free comedy in the bar on Sat 1 Aug 3 years, 2 months ago #4

Big love to everyone who made tonight's comedy so fab, from the ace acts and super up-for-it audience to all the brilliant crew. You saw Si Holland, Scarlett Dobson, Alex Watts and (identical) Twins aka Jack Barry and Annie McGrath.

Nods to Naomi, Matthew, Lots, Bryon, Bar Comm and Chaz.

Mega nods to Si and Jase, who literally did the heavy lifting today among everything else.

Plus thanks to Alan and his vac. x

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds