Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jack, panto time and Football!

Jack, panto time and Football! 1 year ago #1

• JLH
  • NOW ONLINE

Yet again, Crystal Palace are playing at home when there is a show on!

This Saturday 3rd Dec at 3pm they will be playing at home, so those theatre goers, cast and crew travelling to the matinee at 2pm will still be affected, as the football fans arrive early and the roads get very congested, and trains get crowded. Hopefully, by the evening, the fans should have gone, unless they are celebrating a win, of course.Just thought I'd warn you!!

Don't let it deter you! Come along and support the show. Don't forget that the Christmas Raffle will give you a chance to win spirits as well as the usual wine and chocs, so try your luck, and contribute to SLT's coffers!!

smiley

Re: Jack, panto time and Football! 1 year ago #2

Just wanted to say a huge well done to everyone involved with Jack. I saw it on Fri 9th with my 12 year old son and 10 year old  daughter who absolutely loved it, even though maybe they didn't get all the jokes....thank goodness! Can't isolate one cast member over another, you were all fantastic. I found a gold coin in my handbag yesterday - think it came from the Prince's sack, lucky me :)

Re: Jack, panto time and Football! 12 months ago #3

Thanks to Jeanette for looking after the front of house and box office staff and keeping us supplied with sweets! And well done to Cal and the box office team for persevering with the wifi.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds