Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Getting new members involved

Re: Getting new members involved 3 years, 3 months ago #16

I'm doing some prep now for the new members/ meet the new season directors night scheduled for Friday 12th. I think I have all the relevant peoples emails. Jen has been in touch. Naomi has list of those who have joined and Michelle sending an invite email to them. Just need to confirm if TC have let directors know. I guess as there was a big push for heritage volunteers too this month in backstage would be good to involve that area too.

Re: Getting new members involved 3 years, 3 months ago #17

Charlotte

We have notified all those who are directing in the season up to June. I have dropped you a PMwith their email addresses to make sure you have them all

Mark

Post by Lots29
I'm doing some prep now for the new members/ meet the new season directors night scheduled for Friday 12th. I think I have all the relevant peoples emails. Jen has been in touch. Naomi has list of those who have joined and Michelle sending an invite email to them. Just need to confirm if TC have let directors know. I guess as there was a big push for heritage volunteers too this month in backstage would be good to involve that area too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds