Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #16

I shall be there, but will have to do some work... sigh

Also I apologise for my music.

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #17

Have you finished adding up the scores yet Matthew? ;-)

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #18

Hurrah! Thanks to all those who turned out for Bar Staff Night last night. What started out as rather quiet and sober turned into something quite the opposite by chucking-out time!

Particular thanks to Barry for doing a sterling job behind the bar; coping with the increasingly raucous and demanding customers with good humour while at the same time managing the additional tasks of facilitating the playing of the music for Pod Luck and collecting the reduced-price drinks vouchers. To job, Barry!

Talking of Pod-Luck, the final scores were as follows:

Catherine: average 2.12, Michelle: average 2.4, Gavin: average 2.45, Barry: average 2.49, Charlotte: average 2.66, Siobhan: average 2.83, Lyndall: average 2.91: Chaz: average 3.385, Melissa: average 3.48, Adam: average 3.7.

Adam Crook is Bar Staff Night Pod Luck Champion 2014!

Thanks to one and all once again.

Post by Clarisinda
Have you finished adding up the scores yet Matthew? ;-)

Last Edit: 3 years ago by barrota.

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #19

Thanks also are due to Matthew for once again pulling together a fun and friendly evening to reward and recognise those volunteering behind the bar.  smiley 

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #20

Thanks for organising this Mr Barrota - I am sending everyone home from work now - so your event plus my hangover = a happy team. Bryon is doing the start of my shift tonight I am coming in at 9.30 but I did say he could have my full point if you would kindy arrange !

Re: Bar Staff Night Thursday Nov. 27th 3 years ago #21

• kfn
I'm so sorry that I missed this. I did have a great night catching up with family though-yes, the Feeney side & practically took over the whole restaurant. Well, we are a stereo-typical Irish Catholic family!
Káit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds