Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec

SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 3 years ago #1

Join us in the bar on

SATURDAY 20th Dec from 8pm

Performances by the SLT singers ad SLT quartet.

Join in the sing-a-long and play for prizes with the advent calender of fun !

What a great way to kickstat your Christmas

Wear your Christmas Jumpers !

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 3 years ago #2

9 more days ! (8-)

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 12 months ago #3

If you'd like to sing along in 4-part harmony with the group carols (accompanied by the fabulous SLT wind quartet), the music is available to download here

But if you'd rather just sing the tune, there's a separate song sheet in that folder with all the words on a single page.

Looking forward to it already - it's going to be a great night!

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 12 months ago #4

So looking forward to this, it's going to be a great evening :-)

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 12 months ago #5

For the record - I have invented Highland shortbread finger jenga, especially for the night.  It works if you don't eat the biscuits....

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 11 months ago #6

• helen

As a participant in the shortbread jenga, I can confirm that it is not easy! But you do get biscuits afterwards. :)

Thanks to Charlotte for organising this - a cracking time was had by all, methinks. :)

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 11 months ago #7

Absolutely! A cracking night's entertainment! yes

Huge thanks are due to Dave, Bryon, Cal (behind the bar), Andrew (behind the keyboard), the SLT singers: Michelle, Carrie, Helen, Dave and Andrew; the SLT Wind Quartet: Michelle (again), Caroline, Penny & Kathryn, but mostly to Charlotte, Social Administrator extraordinaire, (and her glamorous assistant, Anton).

Congraulations to Andrew for winning the Cheeseball Challenge (I wuz robbed!), to Helen for winning the Shortbread Jenga Challenge, to Shona for winning the Horny Hoopla (don't ask!), to Cal for winning the Christmas Sing Lyrics Challenge and to Caroline for winning the Mince Pie Challenge. Modesty forbids that I mention who triumphed magnificently in the Christmas Dingbats Challenge (with a little help from Carole Ironside). If I have missed anybody out, my apologies but it only goes to demonstrate what a fun-packed evening it was!

Bumflaps!

Post by helen

As a participant in the shortbread jenga, I can confirm that it is not easy! But you do get biscuits afterwards. :)

Thanks to Charlotte for organising this - a cracking time was had by all, methinks. :)

Re: SLT'S CHRISTMAS STARTY ! 20th Dec 2 years, 11 months ago #8

Gavin - after eights in yer eye ! Champ Had much compulsory fun. You lot are game for anything (:-)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds