Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gala night - thank yous

Gala night - thank yous 2 years, 2 months ago #1

Sorry this is a little late, I got on a plane hours after the gala ended ... So I have to say a massive thank you to all the people that helped make Gala night a success (it was a success wasn't it?). Charles for lights (and bar reset) you are a total rock, Jeanette for the painstaking attention to detail, Andrew, Brian & Mark for this morning's help in the bar with beer and making the glasses look beautiful. Marcus on welcome-pack duty. Suzy, Fiona, Marcia, Christine and Jennifer for Front of House and Box Office loveliness. Hazel and Tom for manning the bar so magnificently. Káit for the photos (can't wait to see them), and Dave for organising the fizz. Lee for being my wing-man in the Foyer and the whole of TC and GC for their ongoing support. The cast and crew of both plays! Epic performances tonight. Thank you. None of this would have happened without your help ... and the Garden of course for the amazing food. x x x

Re: Gala night - thank yous 2 years, 2 months ago #2

well done all concerned ! Mr Mayor seemed to have a jolly good time. It looked beautiful and we were grateful for the food and fizz post show

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds