Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Euro Fantasy League: Claim your team!

Euro Fantasy League: Claim your team! 1 year, 5 months ago #1

• kfn

Hi all

We're at the end of round 1 & unfortunately, despite asking, a number of you who have joined the league, ignored my polite request to claim your team so that I can email out updates. Now, that's not very nice is it?

Thank you Simon & Bob for replying. Neil, Phil, Charlotte & Sarah for making it easy to identify their teams.

As for the rest of you........

Would the owners of the following teams please contact me by email (if you were in last season's league you will find it) or message me here.

Teams with unknown managers:

FC Lupil Mangalia, GSF Werrahesse Dixie, Maracana FC, Gammic, Otto's Army, Blackstars, Zeltgest, Sportsing for Euros, Les Biens

And before any of you go on about the spelling, that is how they are on the site! If these teams are unclaimed by Friday, I'll remove them from the league.

In all seriousness, the invites were sent out to SLT members & close associates & I do not want email addresses going out to people who've managed to get themselves into the league without an invite & maybe using the opportunity to trawl for information. Yep, Auntie Káit worries about your security.

Now come on folks, it's a bit of fun & I'm setting the example by supporting the rest of our league - alright, I'm at the bottom!

Thanks, Káit - manager of Needs A Miracle.

Káit
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds