Come to our next monthly open evening on 20th July 2022 at 7:45pm for an 8pm tour.
South London Theatre is entirely run by its members. As well as those wanting to tread the boards, there are opportunities to get involved backstage, learn technical skills, help staff the bar, box office or front of house, or help out with our huge costume collection. As a member, you will also experience the thriving social side of SLT and, of course, be able to come and see a packed schedule of productions for a fraction of the price of the West End!
Membership costs £50 per year (£25 concessions), and entitles you to be as active as you choose within the theatre. There are no extra show fees. Members also benefit from:
- Two complimentary tickets as an initial joining gift for your personal use (for you only, or you plus a guest) to an SLT show/s of your choice during your first year of membership
- Reduced price tickets for all SLT shows
- Access for you and your guests to the Members Club Bar 7 days a week
- Invitation to Members Club social events
- Voting rights in General Meetings, deciding the future direction of SLT
- Admittance to our private SLT Members Group on Facebook
- The chance to join the SLT 200 Club, our private lottery, with cash prizes drawn every month
- Email Newsletter containing all the latest SLT show and club information
- The opportunity to stand for General Council to shape how SLT operates*
*Minimum period of membership applies
Login for Existing Members
Login here to:
- Renew existing memberships (expired since April '18)
- Check payments are up to date
- Remind yourself of your Membership Number
- Update your member information
- Print off a membership card
- Register and pay for events
- Register and pay for the 200 Club monthly prize draw
Please only use this login if you have already registered for membership, and have previously had your username confirmed to you
If you’d like to know more about how SLT works, with no obligation to join, we hold regular Open Evenings, Please arrive between 7:45 and 8pm, and you can learn about all the ways to get involved (both on stage and off), take a look around our Grade II-listed building and learn about the opportunities you may be interested to take up. You can then decide whether and when to join as it suits you.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Membership Director.
As a full SLT member, you're very welcome to volunteer for one of the many roles we need to help our theatre run smoothly, such as front of house, box office and the bar - you can find out more at New Member Night, or just ask any of our volunteers.
If you've already joined us as a full member and had the basic training in one of our disciplines, click on the button below to sign up for a spot!