Whilst it might look relatively familiar, the new structure and layout includes:
- A simplified single-click menu which we hope is easy to navigate on any device
- Additional security and accessibility features to improve everyone’s experience
- An integrated one-stop location for every activity at the SLT Fire Station with one single domain, southlondontheatre.co.uk
- Filters to help you find the activity you’re looking for
- Prominent and immediate links to buy tickets
- Direct access to ’joining in’ at SLT across all disciplines onstage and backstage
- Automation that pushes current and upcoming shows to prominence, and archives completed runs into easily accessible archives
- A Members’ Area which aims to include all the information you need to get the most out of your SLT membership
- Facility to ‘spotlight’ auditions, news, previews or campaigns on the home page
- Easy updating of the website via simple fully templated forms to make the website a light-touch and fun collaboration for all involved in creating its content
Our photo archive (managed by Phil Gammon) and the SLT Wiki archive links remain as they were, and are featured on the About Us page.
- Bryon Fear – Initial core brand design, inspiration, site transition assistance
- Gareth Milton – Project Management, Content Upload, Testing, Core Team member
- Cal Beckett – Structure and layout, Copy, Content Upload, Testing, Core Team member
- Guy Jones – Structure and layout, Content Upload, Testing, Core Team member
- Roisin Deady – Structure and layout, Core Team Member for the initial phases
- Bex Law – Non-SLT activities
- Teresa Donoghue – Youth / Learning & Development content
- Will Howells – Technical help
- Carole Coyne – Wardrobe database backup
- Hayley Thomas – testing
- Tashi Radha – testing
- Christine Theophilus – testing
- Plus many others who have answered questions along the way or supplied wording for the new site
And, of course, the team at Chaptr who developed the design and built the site and all the templates.
As you use the site, should you find any glitches, or something we have missed, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy your new website.
The Website Project Team